Friday, October 19, 2012

it's a colorful FRIDAYYYYYYY


what I WORE todayyyyy

This is one of the rarest of Fridays that I haven't decided on what to wear the night before

usually I would have picked an outfit by Thursday night

but last night, I was too busy watching television, texting friends and raiding the fridge.. haha!

which was why I was not able to think of something to wear come next day Friday's break from our RED uniforms

just thought of wearing this dress this morning... it was the first dress I saw in one of my closets.

picked a random closet, got the first dress I saw then BOOM! hahaha slipped into this

so for TODAY..............


arm candies for the day :)

sporting this colorful dress I bought a year ago ...  

instagram photo :)
the last time I wore this dress was about a year ago. 

wasn't able to wear it again because last year when I wore it, I was a bit thicker so I had problems on the arm area

because the sleeves of the dress sort of emphasizes the arms... I was conscious with that before

now that I'm thinner than I was last year, I'm not that conscious anymore while wearing this dress =D


oh, and once again, I am a HAPPY KID

special delivery! =D

received all of these yesterday...


new necklaces+bracelets+earrings


receiving packages at the end of a long, tiring day really takes the stress away

and another thing that makes me happy is this...

HAPPY LEMON :)

The usual pleaseeeee - COCOA with ROCKSALT and CHEESE
these are a few of my favorite thingssssssssss

hahaha

xoxo, CHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment