Saturday, November 3, 2012

long weekend


enjoying another long weekend

we didn't have work starting last Thursday and yesterday as well

today, I went out with my friend Iris

we had our passports renewed, treated ourselves to a footscrub, mani and pedi

and watched a movie afterwards

GIRLS' DAY OUT! :)

here are a few snapshots from today





studded leatherette cuff, safari necklace, leaf printed skirt and a smile from yours truly for the day =D

with my friend, Iris

much needed pampering for my feet

picked royal blue nail polish for my nails... happy  toesies! yey! :)

It's been great. Though I didn't leave the house for the past few days I was still able to enjoy my long weekend

the holidays gave me the chance to do chores, catch up on shows and movies on television

something that I can do during weekdays when there's work

oh how I love love love long weekends

but I dread come MONDAY because I know it'd be a busy day for sure

busy day for most tellers

reality bites! hahahaha

whatever... I still love my job :)


xoxo, CHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment