Saturday, July 21, 2012

making the most of Fridays. haha.

Hey Guys! So here is another washday Friday post... one of the last few TGIF outfit posts before the "wear the new polo shirt uniform during Fridays" will be implemented like around a month from now.

Anyway, so here is what I wore last Friday...



royal blue cardigan.thrifted top.abstract printed skirt.safari necklace.

solemate black flats (but wore heels at the office. I just wore this while driving)



Then come Saturday, we had a seminar in the morning (talk about waking up early on a weekend, ugh!)
arm party from am to pm ;)




black knitted top.faded blue jeans.snakeskin sandals.black gold necklace


I opted to wear something plain with these ten year old jeans (bought it when I was in high school and yes, it still fit me! haha)that I have been looking for forever! Finally found this pair after not wearing it for over a year now.
I soooo love this pair of jeans because of the detail on the left side (my perspective). The beading is still intact even after all these years. And what's even more amazing is that I bought it on sale. So it was a great buy! and I still fit in it until now. wahahahaha!

After the seminar, my friend Iris and I went to Chinatown to buy some accessories. I ended up spending around Php 550 on these...


what I bought: 6 sets of bracelets, 3 necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings


I was really happy with everything that I bought. All cheap and nice too! Can't wait to try them all out and see what outfits they could go along with.

After our shopping trip, we went to Abreeza Mall and did a little window shopping. Iris bought a dress and a few personal things while I bought BB Cream from Maybelline. I have yet to try this BB Cream since it is my first time to use the product. But I hope it would work for me. Then I met up with my sister and best friend, Katrina afterwards. Ate at Sbarro, walked around for a while and went home. WHEW!! Exhausted but had FUN :)

instagram photo :)

xoxo, CHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment