Saturday, August 4, 2012

08-04-2012 hey it's Saturday!

Today, we had another bank-related seminar

and as a teller, I have to attend and listen/absorb the subject

I know it's kinda lame to spend a Saturday listening to a speaker talk about bank stuff

but surprisingly, I had fun. good thing the speaker wasn't boring at all!

anyway, this is what I wore today

pair of owl earrings

on my right arm

arm party on my left arm




light gray oversized top, bright orange skorts, gray solemate flats, peach bag

 the seminar lasted for four (4) hours... with a 30-minute break in between.

after the seminar, I decided to head to a nearby mall since it was still too early to go home and too hot to travel via jeep

and I ended up buying two pairs of shorts

mustard shorts

blue-gray lace shorts
I consider them my HAPPY PURCHASES because both shorts altogether costs less than 500 pesos

I still had change from the 500 peso bill I gave the cashier. used it as fare to go home. hahaha

hope you liked my outfit for the day.

until my next post, folks! ;)

xoxo, CHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment