Friday, August 24, 2012

Still not yet the last Washday Fridsay after all!

*SIGH*

our company shirts haven't arrived yet...

and I thought I was done with Washday Friday posts... hahahaha

anyway... here's what I wore today




lovin' the animal print and nature print details on this blouse

decided to wear these cream silk pants that I haven't worn for over a year now

found them hidden under a pile of clothing.. hehe

then paired it with this blouse my aunt gave me

added a belt to cinch the waist and turned it into sort of an overcoat

and now for the addtionals...




I am in LOVE with this necklace. Kinda reminds me of what the Egyptians wore ages ago... like during Cleopatra's time

goldish and vintage armdate

double headband: black thin headband with my gold chain headband.

this is the pair of earrings I wore which I took off when the photos were taken.




I've said this before and I will say it again..

Can't wait for our company shirts to arrive.

COZ I am running out of corporate attire ideas

xoxo, CHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment