Sunday, August 26, 2012

SUNDAY Lunch and Shopping :)


went out today with my friends Iris, Kurt and Lisa

ate at this resto called HUKAD

yummy yummy food!

and afterwards, Iris and I tried out Happy Lemon at GMALL


aside from Food Trippin', Iris and I went on a little shopping spree

shopping quickies at Terranova, Abreeza Mall and the Department Store of GMALL
 
there are a lotta nice clothes inside the Department Store and I can't believe how affordable they are
 
I wanted to buy a lot but I don't have that enough cash. haha
 
better luck next time though..
 
anyway, these are what I bought today
 
Orange Shorts, Royal Blue Top and Blue Aztec Top (GMALL); White one shoulder type and Orange Bandeau (Terranova)
 
VERY VERY HAPPY with my purchases. Hurray for new things! hahaha

clothes make me happy. They are my happy pills right now :)



thanks shopping buddy! haha

 this is what I wore tuhday..





polka dots sheer top, white belt, mustard shorts, royal blue flats from SOLEMATE




spent a lot today but I still had fun

until the next shopping trip :)

xoxo, CHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment