Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Out





Batik Blouse turned Mini Dress from Indonesia, Navy Blue Leggings, my sister's wedge

faux gold bird's wing necklace
I have an aunt who lives in Indonesia and she gave me this lovely blouse made of Indonesian Batik

I just love the designs of Batiks and I totally love the design of this one

since the blouse was too big for me, I added a belt to cinch my waist, turning the over-sized blouse to a mini dress 

wore leggings underneath and borrowed my sister's shoes

to complete the outfit, I wore one of the necklaces I bought just last week

A few vacation days left. Thank you Kadayawan for all the sales hahahaha

didn't really buy much though

I actually bought a necklace but I will post it soon. 

'til next time

xoxo, CHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment